Get Ready for the Scooter Scramble Online Auction
For the first time, the Scooter Scramble Auction is moving online! Dozens of local businesses and YR supporters have generously donated a wide variety of items, gift cards and experiences. Now, we need your help spreading the word!
This year’s online-only auction opens on Tuesday, September 4. Bidders (age 18 and up) will have all week to pick their favorite items and try to outbid each other before the auction closes on the evening of Monday, September 10 following the 5th Annual Scooter Scramble at Oak Meadow Country Club. Check out all the items and bid now!
We are thrilled to offer:
• Gift cards to some of Evansville and Henderson’s most popular restaurants
• An exclusive pink KitchenAid Stand Mixer
• A Family Fun Package including suite tickets to an Evansville Thunderbolts game
• A 30-minute session with local photographer and YR alumna Kendall Hurt
• Designer men’s and women’s sunglasses
• 50 assorted pops from Lollys Pop Bar
• A Sweet Tooth Package featuring some of the best desserts in Evansville
• A genuine leather and gemstone clutch purse
• An amethyst and diamond halo necklace
• An overnight adventure in Louisville
• Indiana Pacers, Chicago Cubs, UE and USI basketball, and IU football tickets
• Signed memorabilia from Don Mattingly, Bob Griese and Jerad Eickhoff
• Foursomes to the area’s top golf courses
• Overnight stays at Le Merigot Hotel, the Loft on 6th and French Lick Springs Resort
• A Grill Master Basket complete with everything for the grilling guru in your life
• A delicious, home-cooked meal for 4 by YR Executive Director Laura Ferguson
• And much, much more!
Online auction registration is easy! Just visit youth-resources.org and click the Scooter Scramble Online Auction logo starting on September 4. From there, you’ll need to enter some personal information and a credit card number. (That credit card will be charged in the event that you are a winning bidder – unless you notify Youth Resources or William Wilson Auction Realty of another preferred payment option such as cash or a check made payable to Youth Resources.) Once you’re registered, let the bidding begin!
All items will be held at the YR office for pick up until September 28. Shipping will be available at the winning bidder’s cost, if necessary.
If you run into any auction questions while bidding is open, please don’t hesitate to contact Erin Meyer at email@example.com or 812-421-0030!