• Youth Resources will not reimburse state sales tax because you are a tax exempt non-profit organization.
• Your organization can provide you with a tax exempt form to use when making purchases for your project.
• Following the end of your project, your final report to Youth Resources will need to have any original receipts (or copies of the receipts) attached.
• Grant recipients will be reimbursed for their project costs after ALL final reports, pre/post/final surveys and receipts have been turned in to Youth Resources.
What We Don’t Fund:
• Capital items (e.g. digital cameras, video cameras & equipment, electronics, pots, pans, electric mixers, etc.)
• Salaries & wages and overhead costs
• Rental fees or fees for services (e.g. speakers, registration, camps, bounce houses, DJs, outdoor movie screens, event space/community space rentals, etc.)
• Direct monetary donations to other agencies or organizations
• Sales tax
• T-shirts or other apparel items
• Gift cards
The report should include the following:
• Written evaluations from youth on the project process and end results (The process will be made easier by using the pre and post evaluation forms included with this packet.).
• Please include photos throughout and at the completion of your project that show your project in action.
• Please submit final evaluations to Youth Resources no later than two weeks after the project is completed.
Youth Resources' Nondiscrimination Policy: Youth Resources of Southwestern Indiana, Inc., hereinafter referred to as "Youth Resources" hereby adopts and adheres to the following policy of nondiscrimination. No person shall, on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or otherwise subjected to discrimination, by Youth Resources.
By accepting these grant funds from Youth Resources I agree to the above terms and conditions set forth by Youth Resources. I understand that failure to comply with the terms of this agreement can result in our school/organization returning all awarded grant funds and may disqualify our school/organization from future funding from Youth Resources.