TEENPOWER Adult Advisor Registration
ALL MATERIALS DUE APRIL 24
Online Application Step-by-Step
- Mark important dates on your calendars and read expectations carefully.
- Type answers to all form questions in space provided directly below questions.
- Press send button at the bottom of the form and materials will be sent directly to Bailey Daniels, TEENPOWER Program Coordinator.
If you have questions contact email@example.com
TEENPOWER IMPORTANT DATES
Listed below are important dates to keep in mind as your school’s TEENPOWER Adult Advisor. High School TEENPOWER check-in will run from 12-1:30 p.m. on June 3 while Middle School TEENPOWER check in will last from 9-10:30 a.m. on June 18.
2017 TEENPOWER Dates To Remember:
- Friday, April 27 Participant registration fees due in full to YR ($25 late fee)
- Sunday, June 3 High School TEENPOWER check-in begins at 12 p.m. at UE
- Thursday, June 8 High School TEENPOWER check-out at 11 a.m.
- Monday, June 18 Middle School TEENPOWER check in begins at 9 a.m. at USI
- Wednesday, June 20 Middle School TEENPOWER check-out at 7:30 p.m.
TEENPOWER ADULT ADVISOR INFORMATION & EXPECTATIONS
If your club is sending a team of students to a summer TEENPOWER conference, Youth Resources HIGHLY ENCOURAGES an advisor’s attendance at the conference. We understand you are making a big commitment to your youth already but having adult advisors at summer TEENPOWER is tremendously beneficial to your club’s project planning during Team Time.
One hour is set aside each day of TEENPOWER for your clubs to meet during a period called Team Time. The purpose of Team Time is for clubs to organize ATOD-free events and activities in their schools or community during the upcoming school year. Each team is responsible for writing an action plan for at least one prevention-based event or activity at the conference. A copy of that action plan should be submitted to Youth Resources’ TEENPOWER Coordinator Bailey Daniels
Adult advisors are welcome to participate throughout the duration of summer TEENPOWER , join the Adult Staff, and be a part of the ongoing family groups. Youth Resources does require the presence of at least one adult advisor during the one-hour Team Time period each day if your school is sending a team to a TEENPOWER conference.
Each school/organization is allowed meals for one adult per very paid 10 participants from their school/organization. Youth Resources does not require adult advisors to stay overnight or participate in daily family groups, but please inform Bailey Daniels if you would like to do either. At Middle School TEENPOWER, we do ask that adult advisors stick around for the Monday Night Activity on June 18 to help facilitate game stations with all kinds of fun (our high school staff will take care of all the planning, they just need you to assist in the facilitation!).
If you have questions or if you are are interested in serving on the Adult Staff to be more hands on with participants throughout the TEENPOWER conference, please contact Bailey Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org.